Click on title you want to read.
All wagers accepted by
are subject to the following rules:
will not accept wagers on events posted with obvious or gross line
errors. Management also reserves the right to cancel any wager on an
obviously 'bad' line, whether due to software or human error.
please read: In the case of an obvious error on the posted line,
scheduled time, or type of wager, any wagers will be deemed a NO ACTION
wager and all money will be credited accordingly.
- We are not responsible for missing or duplicate wagers, please check all transactions carefully
client is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his or her
account. Any and all transactions into your account with your account
number and password will stand.
- We are
not responsible for losses or phantom wins alleged to have resulted
from the inability of any person to connect with or use the site or
delay in operations or transmisions.
- The minimum wager is $5. The maximum wager is the balance in an account or the amount presented in the pull-down boxes.
sporting events must be played on date and site scheduled unless
otherwise specified. If any event is postponed and/or rescheduled, said
event will automatically constitute "no action".
- Winners and losers are official after:
- Football (Pro-College) 55 min. of play
- Basketball (Pro) 43 min. of play
- Basketball (College) 35 min. of play
- Hockey (Pro & American) 55 min. of play
- Other Sports (w/time limits) Must Have < 5 min. of play left
- Baseball (home team winning) 4 1/2 innings
- Baseball (visitor winning) 5 innings of play
- Baseball (total runs wagers home winning) 8 1/2 innings
- Baseball (total runs wagers visitors winning) 9 innings
After 9 innings of play, if the game is called or suspended the score
is determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to
tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case
the winner is determined by the score when the game is called. The
listed pitchers must start or there is "no action."
- All event and game winners are determined on the date of the event’s conclusion according to house rules and conditions.
Sportsbook does not recognize suspended games, protest and overturned
decisions for wagering purposes. [Exceptions: see baseball.]
- When wagering on "totals," overtime periods are counted as a final score.
- On half-time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the 2nd half.
- Wagers on fourth quarters do not include overtime scoring.
- The home team is always listed as the bottom team unless otherwise specified.
- All phone wagering calls will be recorded and used to settle all wagering disputes.
Sportsbook reserves the right to "add, delete or change" house wagering rules and payoffs odds.
keeps track by computer of all wagers, point and/or price changes made
prior to the start of an event to help minimize errors and aid in
fairly settling disputes. For Phone Wagers: in all cases of a dispute
the tape recording of the transaction shall serve as the final
determination of the dispute and all wagers will be adjusted
accordingly. Read back is final.
Account balances must be verified by the member on each login entry
into the Online Sports Book. Discrepancies must be verified at this
- When a 2 team parlay is wagered
and an event is scored no action, the wager becomes a straight bet with
the amount risked remaining the same.
- Nevada Gaming Rules apply to any rule or type of wager not covered by rules and regulations herein.
- Members must be 21 years of age or over.
Sportsbook is a foreign company and as such is neither required, nor
does it report the winnings of individuals who bet with the sports book
to any government agencies, and therefore, it is the sole
responsibility of its members, if applicable, to report any winnings to
their respective government Customs or Taxation departments.
Payout and Wagering Rules: Straights, Parlays and Teasers
every olympic event betting is on an "all-in" basis. No refunds for non
starters and bets will stand, unless otherwise stated.
- All payouts will be based on the podium positions only.
an event is postponed and rescheduled to occur within 48 hours of the
original start time, all bets stand. If it is scheduled for more than
48 hours later, all straight wagers are void-No Action.
- Affected parlays and teasers will be recalculated excluding the No Action wager.
- Games must go 55 minutes for action.
- If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day,
then the score when the game is halted will be used for grading wagers
regardless of whether the game is computed at a later date.
- Unless noted before a contest all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will included overtime.
- Wagers on fourth quarters do not include overtime.
- Las vegas rules apply to situations not covered here.
- Football future / total wins- Teams must play all 16 games for action
unless games not played could not possibly affect the outcome of wager.
- For props, official stats come from nfl.com.
- College and WNBA games must go at least 35 minutes to have action.
- NBA games must go at least 43 minutes.
- If a game is suspended after the minimun amount of time has been played
and not resumed the SAME day, the score when game is halted will
determine the betting results.
- All wagers on the game and 2nd half include overtime.
- Wagers on the 4th quarter do not include overtime.
- Games must be played on schedules date to have action.
- Las Vegas rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
- For basketball futures see baseball futures rules.
- For props, official stats come from nba.com.
on future events such as KY DERBY, BREEDERS CUP, ETC. If a horse
wagered upon does NOT qualify or start wager is a loss.
time will be given or clerk will say race is good. Note your time
whether calling office or betting internet. If time is equal to or
before official time of race as posted at www.equibase.com then wager
- When grading wagers a horse
name takes preference over program # . I.e. if a customer says give me
the #1 Mr.Smith 20/W he has wagered on Mr.Smith regardless of whether
he is #1 or not.
- Payouts have house limits. Check if you do not know them. Track odds are offered on some special events.
betting horses with an entry and you want action on all horses in the
entry. Say entry if you only want the bet if a certain horse runs place
the bet on that INDIVIDUAL horse. If that horse does not run there will
be NO BET, but if he does run wager will be treated the same as bet on
- In horse matchups all horses
MUST START for there to be action unless it is a matchup against the
field in which case the bet will stand as long as at least 2 horses run
for the field.
- Player who places highest on money wins
- If both players are out of money player who plays in most sessions wins.
- A session is one day of poker regardless of amount of time played.
- If both players play same number of sessions wager is PUSH.
- Both players must play at least 1 hand for action.
Baseball wagers will be accepted in the following manner:
- Payout odds are based upon a money-line.
- Totals and Runline wagers for action losing team must bat at least 9 times, total and runlines always Listed Pitchers.
- Baseball game becomes official for moneyline wagering purposes after 4
1/2 innings if home team winning or 5 innings if visiting team winning.
- If 5 or more innings have been completed the game is official for wagering purposes.
Of course shortened games show no action for runlines or totals.
- If a game is cancelled or suspended the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning, unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called.
- Games do NOT carry over to the following day.
- When wagering on baseball moneylines the following options are available:
- listed pitchers: both listed pitchers must throw at least 1 pitch for action
- pitcher/action: specifying one listed pitcher - either home pitcher or visiting pitcher.
- action: team vs team regardless of pitchers.
- In the even there is a pitching change prior to start of game, those
wagers with action are valid and will have the moneyline readjusted and
will be graded using the new opening price for the new pitching matchup
with the amount risked remaining the same.
headers are noted as Game 1 or Game 2. wagers may specify listed
pitchers, however, wagers are taken on games, not pitchers.
- If a listed pitcher does not go in his scheduled game, but in the other game - there is no action.
- When wagering on Big Bat all scheduled games must go 9 innings or 8 ½
if home team is winning. If any game is cancelled or stopped before
then, all wagers on Big Bat are No Action.
- All wagers must go on game day. No wagers carry over to the next day.
- Protests or overturned decisions do not count for wagering purposes.
BASEBALL FIRST HALF
- Game must go five Full innings.
- Listed pitchers must start.
- Wagers on team vs team home runs and total runs hits and errors must go 9 innings / 8 ½ if home team is winning.
- Wagers on team to lead after 4 ½ inning must go unless visiting team is winning after 4 innings.Listed pitchers must go.
- Team to score first - No time limits listed pitchers must go.
- Will there be a run scored in first inning - must go one full inning(unless a run is already scored) Listed pitchers must go.
- Player vs Player total bases:
Single = 1 base; Double = 2 bases; Triple = 3 bases; Home run = 4 bases.
Listed pitchers must go losing time must bat 9 time.
- Strikeouts by pitchers listed pitchers must go game must be official for action.
- Total runs 4 ½ innings - listed pitchers must go, Game must go 4 ½ innings even if total already over.
- All matchups are listed pitchers except individual strikeouts.
- Both players and pitchers must start in player to player matchups.
wagers on odds to win will be graded when a winner is crowned in that
category. If there is no eventual winner all wagers will be no action.
- In team total wins 160 games must be played or no action unless extra games can have no affect on outcome.
- Las Vegas rules will apply to situations not covered here.
Baseball Series Price Rules
- Series bets are for the First 3 Games played of each series.
- The 4th scheduled game of the series never counts towards wager.
- On series prices over/under total runs scored in the first three games must go at least 8 1/2 innings for action.
- Pitching changes do not affect bets.
- In playoffs, series winner is the team to advance.
- The line offered is a money line similar to baseball.
- All wagers are for the COMPLETE GAME. Complete game means regulation time AND if needed overtime and if needed the shoot out.
- For Grading Purposes all goals scored during regulation and overtime are counted PLUS if needed one goal will be added to the winner of a shootout.
- The Score is tied 2-2 after regulation. A goal is scored in the overtime period. For wagering purposes the final score is 3-2.
score after regulation is tied 2-2. The score after the overtime period
is still tied 2-2. The winner of the shootout for wagering purposes
receives a goal : final score 3-2.
Straight Line Payoffs (Football and Basketball)
Member wagers 110 to win 100 unless otherwise specified. Parlays
Baseball and Hockey
- Baseball and Hockey parlay odds are determined by combining the
individual money-line odds for each bet comprising the entire parlay
Football and Basketball
- Please call the office for Football and Basketball parlay payouts.
Football Teasers ANY loss constitutes a loss for the entire teaser wager.
In some cases a push may result in a loss.
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR YOUR TEASER PROFILE.
- Win - 15 to 1
- Place - 6 to 1
- Show - 3 to 1
- Parlays, Exactas and Doubles - 50 to 1
If your wager is accepted it still must be before post time as listed on www.equibase.com - Results
- Games must go 55 minutes for action.
a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then
the score when the game is halted will be used for grading wagers
regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date.
- Unless noted before a contest all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- All wagers on the game and all wagers on the 2nd half will include overtime.
- Wagers on 4th quarters do not include overtime.
- Las Vegas rules apply to situation not covered here.
Future/Total Wins - Teams must play all 16 games for action unless
games not played could not possibly affect the outcome of wager.
Game does not have to go 55 minutes for these type of wagers to count
- Team to score first
- Team to score last
- First score will be touchdown
- First score will be field goal/safety
- Team to throw first touchdown pass
- For player props game must go at least 55 minutes for wagers to have action.
- If by any case a tournament or multiprop its a tie the payout gets split by the number of winners.
otherwise specified, wagers on the outcome of a match will be decided
on Regulation Time only. This includes two halves of play and any time
the referee adds on to compensate for injuries and other stoppages. In
other words 90 minutes of play plus injury time. It does not include
periods of extra time, golden goal, nor penalty shootouts.
kickoff dates and times displayed on our website are for guidance
purposes only and are NOT guaranteed to be correct. If it is unclear as
to whether bets should stand or be refunded because of a postponement,
will follow the consensus rulings of bookmakers in Europe.
Matches - Should a match be abandoned before Regulation Time, then all
bets will be declared void and wagers refunded. Bets on propositions
that have not been decided shall also be voided and wagers refunded.
Bets on propositions that have been decided (examples include, but are
not limited to: first goal scorer, if a goal has been scored; first
half wagering, if the first half is complete; first card, if a player
has been sent off or booked) will be settled and paid.
WAGER TYPE RULES
involving a Tie -This is listed under the moneyline column and is
sometimes referred to as a 3-way line because the bettor has three
choices: Team A, Team B, or a Tie (Draw). This type of wagering makes
sense because during the regular season it is possible for a match to
end in a tie. If you wager on any team in this scenario and the outcome
of the match in regulation time is a tie, the wager is a loss. If you
wager on the tie, and one of the teams wins in regulation time, the
wager is a loss.
- Goal line: This is listed under the spread column. Here the bettor wagers on their team to cover the spread in Regulation Time.
AC Milan -1½ Sampdoria +1½ If AC Milan wins by 2 or more goals on
Regulation Time, Milan bettors win their bet and Sampdoria bettors
lose. If Milan wins only by one goal, ties the game, or loses in
Regulation Time, Sampdoria bettors win.
AC Milan -1 Sampdoria +1 If AC Milan wins by 2 or more goals in
Regulation Time, Milan bettors win their bet and Sampdoria bettors
lose. If Milan Ties or Loses, then Sampdoria bettors win their bets. If
Milan wins exactly by one goal, all bettors receive a refund.
Line Wagering: This type of wagering is on PK Lines with odds to pick a
winner on the game with No Tie included. The Team must win in
Regulation Time in order for the bettor to win the bet. In case of a
Tie in Regulation Time, all money is refunded. Regulation Time must be
fully completed for wagers to be valid or stand.
Goals - Wagering on game totals (over/under) only includes goals scored
in Regulation Time. Regulation Time must be fully completed in order
for wagers on Total to be valid.
Wagering -All proposition wagers are for regulation time only. This
includes: a) Correct Score - Where you must correctly predict the final
score of the game. b) First Goal Scorer - Where you must correctly
predict who scores the first goal c) This also applies to props such as
red card, yellow card, corners, first substitute or others that may be
on teams to qualify or to advance to the next round of a competition:
Bets are paid out on the referee's final whistle at the match's natural
conclusion, whether the match is decided in regular time, extra time,
or in a penalty shootout. Extra time and penalty shootouts are always
included for betting purposes.
a one-leg match all bets have action once the match kicks off. If the
referee abandons a one-leg match (for reasons including, but not
limited to: crowd disturbances, poor field conditions, or one team not
having enough players to continue) bets will be paid based on decisions
of the relevant governing body. Bets will stand while the governing
body considers the circumstances of the abandonment and determines what
remedy is to be taken (including, but no limited to: forfeiture,
resumption of play at a later time, or a replay). If a team is
disqualified before the match kicks off, all bets are void. If the
rules prescribe a replay for a drawn match, all bets stand for the
b) In a two-leg match, all bets have action once the second leg kicks
off, provided that the first leg has not been ruled a forfeit. If the
first leg is ruled a forfeit, all bets on teams 'to qualify' or 'to
advance' are void. If the second leg is abandoned, all bets remain
valid and will be paid based on decisions of the relevant governing
- Different sportsbooks apply different sets of rules with regards to soccer betting. Please make sure you understand
's full set of rules before wagering on soccer.
- For wagering purposes, a tennis match must go at least 2 full sets or 3 full sets for Grand Slams (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open, MENS ONLY), there will be action.
- In the event of a retirement after 2 full sets (or 3 full set for a grand slam) the winner will be determined by who advances.
- Tennis times are not final. The times will be determined by our official source (Don Best). All matchup are action regardless of schedule changes. In the event of a past-posted wager, the wager will NOT have action regardless of the result.
- Wagers placed on matches will have action, even if the match is postponed, and completed on a later date (24Hr Rule does not apply for Tennis Matchups).
- In the event of a change of playing surface, venue, or outside to indoor court and vice versa, all bets will stand.
- In the case of a walkover situation, the outcome will be graded "no action".
a tournament does not go the specified # of holes (usually 72) but at
least 36 holes, there will be action for betting purposes in matchups
and tournament winner.(if tournament officials declare a winner)
- If start of a tournament is delayed or if play is suspended during a round, all wagers stand as long as play resumes.
- In head to head matchups both golfers must tee off for action.
a golfer withdraws or is disqualified during a tournament the opposing
golfer wins matchup (except if after cut and other golfer is already
out). Disqualification before tee off is no action.
with the most completed holes (including playoff) is winner of the
matchup. If same # holes completed lower score is the winner.
- If tournament ends in tie and no playoff occurs, odds on winner will be split between # of players tied for the lead .
- Winner of Hole; Reckoning of Holes
- In match play the game is played by holes.
as otherwise provided in the Rules, a hole is won by the side which
holes its ball in the fewer strokes. In a handicap match the lower net
score wins the hole.
- The reckoning of holes is kept by the terms: so many “holes up’’ or “all square,’’ and so many “to play.’’
- A side is “dormie’’ when it is as many holes up as there are holes remaining to be played.
- Halved Hole
- A hole is halved if each side holes out in the same number of strokes.
a player has holed out and his opponent has been left with a stroke for
the half, if the player thereafter incurs a penalty, the hole is
- Winner of Match
match (which consists of a stipulated round, unless otherwise decreed
by the Committee) is won by the side which is leading by a number of
holes greater than the number of holes remaining to be played.
Committee may, for the purpose of settling a tie, extend the stipulated
round to as many holes as are required for a match to be won.
- Player Matchups
- Player must tee up for action.
- When wagering on 4th Round Matchup's-Playoff holes do not count.
- When the bell sounds to begin the 1st round the bout will be considered official for betting purposes.
decision that is declared the night of the fight will be considered
final and used when grading wagers. Wagers will not be re-graded if the
decision is overturned at a later point in time.
- If the scheduled length of the match is changed all prior wagers on the # of rounds will be graded as no action.
- Each round is 3 minutes. Half round is 90 seconds.
wagering purposes a disqualification of a boxer during a match will be
count as a KO for his opponent and the time of stoppage will count as
time for total rounds wagers.
- If a match is postponed and rescheduled to occur with 30 days, all the bets stand. If more then 30 days, bets will be canceled.
- Las Vegas will apply to other situations not covered here.
- The Official Nascar winner of the race will be the winner including all races which are halted prematurely.
changes made due to appeals or penalties for rules infractions,
dangerous driving, or other are not applicable for betting purposes.
- When wagering on a match up both drivers must start the race.
a driver is replaced during a race, the position the new driver
finishes in will be awarded to the original driver for both win odds
and in match ups.
- If a If a race is postponed for any reason from the originally scheduled date and time, wagers on race winner and matchups will be valid till 11:59PM two days later. After that all wagers will be cancelled.
- The Wagering Line is open Tuesday thru Friday from 12:00 Noon Eastern
Time until the close of the last game or the second half of the last
game, whichever is later. Saturday, Sunday and Monday the Wagering Line
is open from 10:00AM Eastern Time until the close of the last game or
the second half of the last game, whichever is later.
- Management reserves the right to limit any wager of any kind from any client, prior to the wager being posted into the system.
- Each and every client is responsible for his/her that they have placed via the Internet.
- Please write down your ticket number of each and every wager you make
on the internet. If you do not get a ticket number for you wager the
you have not placed your wager correctly. If you should have a claim on
a wager that you've placed over the internet, it will be impossible for
us to settle your claim without a ticket number.
- Please make sure that you confirm your bets via the internet, you may
very well place your bet, but unless you confirm the bet it will not be
placed into the system, at the time you confirm your bet, then and only
then you will receive your ticket number, for the wager that you have